Saturday, April 24, 2010

My IE says Click to activete and Use this Control when I....?

Hi,



I'm faceing one serious problem %26amp; that is



When I mouse over any Flash movie in IE it gives me a message Click here to activate and use this control.



I also re-installed my IE thrice for my system running on XP Pro. and even I downloaded Adob player plugin for it.but the problem persist in my system.Did anyone recognize the problem and give the Solution I'd be thankful to that friend.



Thanks,



My IE says Click to activete and Use this Control when I....?microsoft exchange





i guess this is normal for window xp service pack 2.



My IE says Click to activete and Use this Control when I....?windows vista ultimate internet explorer



All that means is that you have clicked somewhere outside of the flash movie and it's telling you that you can click on the flash movie to activate it's controls, like buttons and things that may be in the flash, once you click on it, it shouldn't say it again unless you click outside of it again.
You need to have Macromedia flash plugin. You said you have downloaded adobe plugin. Else check your security settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers