Friday, November 27, 2009

IE and Firefox closing down when I try to acess messenger.yahoo.com?

I wanted to see if there was a newer version of messenger to download, etc, and IE 6 wouldnt go to the site mentioned. I tried uninstalling messenger, reinstalling, etc to no avail. I upgraded to IE 7, i even tried using Firefox it does the same thing. Even if I try this inside messenger, and its menu, the same thing happens. Please help me!



IE and Firefox closing down when I try to acess messenger.yahoo.com?internet explorer 6





The same thing happened to me....when i had a virus..And my antivirus couldn't find shyt or eliminate it for good, So i just backed up my files, reformatted my hard drive, and reinstalled windows and the problem was gone..I dont know you might not want to do that but it fixed my pc anyways..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers