Friday, November 27, 2009

IE 7 toolbar question...?

I just started using IE 7, but I really don't like the new toolbar/s... I set it so the Menu Bar shows, but now I have three bar's worth of stuff on the far left-hand side and, with the exception of three icons and the search box, I have very little on the right side and a bunch of dead space in the middle. I don't like how the toolbars cut into my web viewing now (pages get pushed down from the top to make room for the three bars), so is there a way to change this? With the old/classic IE browsers, you could combine toolbars to save space and I really wish I could combine the tab bar with the menu bar or address bar. Is this possible at all? Thanks in advance.



IE 7 toolbar question...?uninstall internet explorer





So are you saying you have several toolbars on IE7? And they way it looks, makes web-viewing not so fun?



Well maybe you should only keep 1 or 2 of the toolbars at a time. Right click on the browser and select the ones that you want to see when you need it.



A computer screen doesn't have infinite space to show everything.



I only use one toolbar (Windows Live Toolbar), and it does everything I need. You can even add custom buttons to it. Instead of downloading multiple toolbars.



I also suggest you get IE7 Pro. IE7 Pro is an add-on that places more features on IE7, such as inline spell check, adBlocker, Tab History, and much more. It's free, and hasn't caused any harm on my computer.



http://ie7pro.com/



Hope this helps.



Oh, and Firefox isn't that safe: http://firefoxmyths.com/



IE 7 toolbar question...?microsoft.com internet explorer



sry but IE7 is not set up to do that
In IE 7, click on the Help Tab and search for Toolbar.



Then, try Firefox instead. You'll be glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting servers